Thursday 26 July 2012

Sketch №8


Hello dear friends!
It is time for a new sketch here at Scrap Africa.
We hope that you will like it as much as we did.
Enjoy it!

************




Our special Guest Designer  - Georgia

Hi, I'm Georgia, 36 and I live in beautiful Tasmania, Australia. I discovered scrapbooking in March 2011 while searching for wedding album ideas and have been completely obsessed ever since. I am not sure how to define my style, maybe eclectic grunge? My favorite products to use are paints, ink and stamps and my pages tend to be quite layered and messy. I am currently designing for Once Upon A Sketch & Bird Is The Word Challenge blogs as well as running my own Scrapbook Kit Club & Store,



www.paperstories.com.au. Thank you so much to the Scrap Africa girls for asking me to be guest designer this month, I love playing along with these challenges!



And 2 more Guest Designers that earned their spots by winning last sketch cjallenge:







And now on to our Design Team samples:




Together - Jowilna Nolte


Life Documented - Elizna Parsons


Cherished Moments - Lynette Jacobs

I used Celebr8's "Cherished Moments" chipboard on this layout.

Team Mates - Rene' Sharp



And we are happy to announce the newest addition to our team! Please welcome Denise!

Denise van Deventer


and we also have some changes starting from this challenge. To make it more easier for everyone, for each challnge there will be a special prize given. So when we will post our TOP picks we will also post the random winner.

The sponsor for this challenge is a scrapbooking shop Fruitful Hands located in Benoni.
Here you will find very friendly service and a lot of new products to choose from.




One of you will get this gift voucher to spend it on something scrappy at Fruitful Hands
The internet-shopping is also offered here.

We are waiting for your works till the 16th of August:





Enjoy your time when scrapping:)

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful sketch! And very bright layouts. I inspired. And it is very interesting for me, who is the sketch author (designer)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I draw sketches for this blog.

      Delete
  2. Скетч классный!
    Работы- смотреть и смотреть! Столько всего интересного, так всё разнообразно!А вы специально договариваетесь, чтоб были представлены практически все стили)))? Здорово, что все крутят скетч в зависимости от темы, задумки, фото!
    Женя, ты лучшая! В страничку с утеночком прямо влюбилась!Так жаль, что я не в Москве и не попадаю к тебе на МК!
    Очень понравились работы Georgia и Denise van Deventer! У всех дизайнеров профессиональные работы,тут уж выбираешь, какой стиль ближе к сердцу!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sketches ladies....love them all! And to Georgia...wow...love your layout...really such a cool layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Скетч супер! А работы дизайнеров....а особенно Georgia..вообще нет слов!!!!
    Спасибо за красоту такую)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work ladies! Great job everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work ! Thank you again for invitation, it was very nice sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ladies I made a post mistake, this LO proud and Joy is for the theme boy page, I tried to delet it but didn´t work, may some of the administrators detele it for me?
    I want to post my sketch challenge soon.
    Tks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, which no is that? I can't see your link here...

      Delete
  8. Super sketch! I like this so much and now i like my wedding page!))) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...